Faculty can turn off myON book quizzes for projects by following the steps below. (Note: You cannot turn off individual book quizzes by title.) Faculty and Building Administrators can edit their projects and select the Disable Quizzes option.
- From the dashboard, click Classroom, then Projects.
- To locate the project that needs quizzes turned off, select Active to see projects that have already been assigned to some students or Inactive to see projects that have not yet been assigned to students. When you find the project, select Edit.
- Click on the (Settings) icon next to the Reading Task to see/change the settings.
- In the Reading Task window, check the Disable Quizzes box. Then, click on the red X in the top right corner of the window to close the task.
- In the project window, click Save in the top right corner if you are done making changes to this project.